Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Winners


            Thank you again for helping spread awareness for CHD It really went by fast this year. I would like to encourage you to continue to help spread awareness. One this I realized I didn't talk about was a pulse ox test. There are a lot of hospitals now who have this as one of their required test on newborns, but just in case it never hurts to ask. A pulse ox test is a little light that is put on the babies hand or foot and it measures the heart beat and blood flow and can help detect a heart defect. I know a few heart mommy's that have been working hard to get the pulse ox test to be a standard test in hospitals around the nation. This is just a simple way to spread awareness and help detect a possible CHD.
            For now though it is contest time. :) As always I assign random numbers to all participants and then go to random.org  and do a draw from 1 to 100 the 3 numbers I get are my winners. :) So here we are....

3rd place and winner of the $10 Everythings Ducky Boutique Gift card is...
DAWN FELLOWS

2nd place and winner of the Jamberry nail wraps is...
Diane Kowalik

and the winner of the sterling silver necklace is....
SARAH GARDINER 

CONGRATULATIONS EVERYONE!!! Please send me your information so that I can get your your prizes.

1 comment: