Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Contest

   

                           I realized I hadn't talked about the ways you can win. There are 3 different ways you can submit your name into the drawing. (So a chance to have your name in the drawing 3 times instead of 1) One way is posting a question in the comments here on the blog, I will be answering all questions at the end of each week. The 2nd & 3rd way is helping to spread CHD awareness.  Examples are: Posting something on your blog about CHD and then put the link to your post in the comments so that I can go read about it. Helping to spread awareness on Facebook or Twitter. You can do this by posting about CHD awareness, sharing my blog or event, making your profile picture something about CHD, etc. Please remember to tag me on Facebook/Twitter or post a link in the comments section on my blog, so I know to add your name to the drawing. I would hate to only have your name in 2 times when you deserve 3. These are just some examples and will only get your name in the drawing once.
                        I know that I usually have some kind of diamond necklace. However due to finances being a little rough I am not going to be able to afford something that extravagant. However I will still find some beautiful prizes to give away as a reward for helping to spread awareness. So start commenting, questioning and spreading awareness for a chance to enter to win. 

1 comment:

  1. I always enjoy reading your posts, about Abby and your family. Please continue spreading CHD Awareness.
    {{HUGS}} <3

    ReplyDelete