Saturday, February 13, 2016

Jack

 Being a organ donor may mean saving the life of a person. I know that this is a touchy subject for people. Even more so when you are talking about kids; I cant even imagine losing my little girl and having to go through that. However if that is something that would happen I hope I would be brave enough, like Jack's family to offer the gift of life to another little one through organ donation. I have been able to seen first hand how it blesses lives, not only that of the recipient but of the family of the giver.

My heart goes out to all the Heart Angels parents and families as well as my friends who have had to say goodbye to a child.
The boy in the picture above is Jack, the one who gave Abby the chance at life. Words cannot express my gratitude to his family for making the choice of donating their sons organs to save lives. Abby's life is not the only one he saved. We are forever grateful for this beautiful gift. I know it's hard to think of but please be an organ donor and when the time comes encourage your kids to do so. Death is a hard topic. But giving life to another is the best gift that could ever be given.

Please help spread awareness.

No comments:

Post a Comment