Friday, February 6, 2015

CHD Dads Sing



I just really love this video and wanted to share it again. I shared it for my CHD Awareness last year on my other blog as well. I hope you enjoy, it brings tears to my eyes every time I watch it.

Also I wanted to introduce the items that you can win this year. I am actually really excited about these prizes. Over the years of doing this it has varied between 3 prizes and just one. This year I am having the normal beautiful diamond necklace that I usually offer. I am really excited about this necklace because I feel it is so cute and helps tell our CHD story. Here is the diamond necklace we are offering:
It's a sterling silver necklace with 16 round diamonds lining the heart. Here is the link to see a better picture of it. (Website)

If we can get 10 people to participate in this CHD Awareness Week then I will include another prize. A handmade beautiful infinite hope bracelet made by a loving mother of a CHD baby. Here is the picture;
If we can get 20 or more people to join in the event, I will also add a $15 gift certificate to my Etsy Boutique.

Remember the more you share and help spread awareness the more you are helping educate and save lives. So change your profile pictures on facebook and/or twitter to help spread awareness about CHD, post about it, blog about it, tell people about CHD and this event, etc. There is so much you can do to help spread awareness. As always I am grateful for the chance I have to continue to spread awareness and be apart of this. God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment